Da Gou Bang Fa
From My Wuxia
The Dog Beating Stick Technique has eight main principles - Trip, Block, Trap, Poke, Pick, Lure, Steal and Turn.
- Trap technique, to make the stick like a vine winding round a tree; no matter how the tree grows in width, the vine would not be separated from the tree.
- Turn technique, to force the opponent to follow himself, but causing the opponent to see a mass of flashes and shadows. This will make the opponent to leave no room to escape.
- Lure technique, to borrow opponent's force up to 90% if its momentum.
- Pick technique, to pick opponent's weapon while using its momentum and toss it upward.
- Trip technique, to make the stick movements in continuous fashion like the flow of the river until hitting the opponent is succeeded. It contains many variations.
- Stick Hits Dog’s Head
- Flipping Up and Cutting the Dog’s Butt
- Dog's Back Slant Beating
- Poke Back Dog Butt
- Stirring Rash Dog
- No Mercy Stick Poke
- No Dogs Under Heaven
- Stick Beats Two Dogs
- Hitting the Dog's Back From The Side
- Snatching the Stick From the Dog's Mouth
- To Push the Dog to Lower its Head
- Cutting Off A Vicious Dog’s Path
- Pressure on the Dog’s Back
- Facing the Dog to the Sky